The conference will take place there on the 21st and 22nd of May 2012.
"This international conference on ISO 31000 is addressed for the first time to the global risk management community active across all fields, sectors, industries and services related to risk management. We have gathered together an outstanding panel of international experts and practitioners from your sector to share their current perspectives on the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard”, said Alex Dali, President of G31000, the international non-for-profit NGO based in France dedicated to raise awareness on ISO 31000 standard.
With more than 30+ speakers, 4 plenary sessions and 10 parallel sessions and a focus purely on applying ISO31000, this conference is the risk management event of the year.
- Why ISO 31000 will become the global Risk Management standard
- 20 years of Risk Management Standardisation - Past, Present and Future
- Why every RM programme should be based on ISO 31000
- How to implement or adapt your RM programme using ISO 31000
- G31000 – the new Platform for ISO 31000
- Regulatory Authorities
- Business Continuity
- Internal Audit
- Finance and Banking
- Moving from COSO ERM
- Raising awareness, worldwide
- Human Factors
I'll be presenting there and will look forward to catching up with colleagues, and hopefully meeting a few readers of this blog at the conference.